The Educated Parent 2: Child Rearing in the 21st Century, 2nd Edition (Hardback)Joseph D. Sclafani (author)
- We can order this
Filled with relevant, expert, and practical child-rearing information, this invaluable guide also helps parents understand and utilize parenting resources ranging from scientific research to Internet sites to the popular press.
* References stress tests for children
* Research results on how daycare affects children
* Tips on finding the best daycare placement
* Bibliographic sources at the end of each chapter
* Recommended resources for further reading
Number of pages: 248
Weight: 576 g
Dimensions: 235 x 156 x 28 mm
Edition: 2nd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review