The Criminal Justice Student Writer's Manual, Fifth Edition is designed to helpÂ students learn how to research and write in criminal justice and improve their writing skills. Taking a comprehensive approach, it discusses the writing process, the mechanics of writing, the importance of research and how to cite sources. Now expanded to six parts, this edition includes a new chapter on writing probation and parole reports. Combining both guidelines and samples, it prepares students to write a variety of criminal justice papers, from condensed presentations to complex reports. Some new features include:
- A new section on paragraph development
- Updated information on the American Sociological Associationa??s Style Guide
- Updated information on the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Associationa??
- Expanded section on avoiding plagiarism
- Expanded section on Criminal Justice information on the World Wide Web
- New! PART V, REPORT WRITING IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE
MARKET: Students or professionals needing a resource on writing reaction papers, article critiques, police reports, agency case studies, and policy analysis papers.
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Weight: 435 g
Dimensions: 232 x 178 x 15 mm
Edition: 5th Revised edition