The City & Guilds Textbook: Plumbing Book 1 for the Level 3 Apprenticeship (9189), Level 2 Technical Certificate (8202) & Level 2 Diploma (6035) (Paperback)Michael B. Maskrey (author)
- In stock
- Free UK delivery
Equip yourself with the tools for success with Plumbing Book 1, published in association with City & Guilds
- Study with confidence, covering all core content for the 6035, 9189 and 8202 specifications.
- Get to grips with technical content presented in accessible language.
- Enhance your understanding of plumbing practice with clear and accurate illustrations and diagrams demonstrating the technical skills you need to master.
- Practise maths and English in context, with embedded 'Improve your maths' and 'Improve your English' activities.
- Test your knowledge with end of chapter practice questions and practical tasks.
- Prepare for the workplace with up-to-date information on relevant key regulations and industry standards.
- Keep your knowledge current, with clear coverage of major modern cold water, hot water, central heating, sanitation and rainwater systems.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 696
Weight: 1842 g
Dimensions: 276 x 211 x 29 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?