Train yourself to think like a crack recruit with over one hundred puzzles, covering code-breaking, navigation and real-life problem solving from historic military scenarios. Discover if you have what it takes to work in a well-drilled team and cope with the mental pressures of a career in the armed forces.
OVER 100 APPROVED BRITISH ARMY CHALLENGES
Packed full of puzzles and challenges, this book will help you develop the vital mind-training skills needed for any team player or budding recruit - get ready to tackle logic puzzles, explore mazes and wrestle with problem-solving tests. You'll learn to:
* Crack codes essential to survival situations
* Complete complex navigation challenges
* Put leadership and teamwork skills to the test with essential lateral thinking techniques
* Strengthen crucial cognitive skills through quizzes and word games
* Problem-solve under pressure
* Analyse 'real-life' scenarios, and ask yourself: 'What would I do in this situation?'
Teamwork is at the heart of the British Army, and this is the perfect challenge book to enjoy with family and friends - work together or invite some friendly competition!
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 360 g
Dimensions: 234 x 153 x 22 mm