Key features include:
* a broad definition of the 'Asia-Pacific' covering:
North-East and South-East Asia, Australasia, North, Central and South America and the Pacific Island States
* over 25 historical and contemporary maps featuring: flows of labour, trade, investment, tourists and telecommunications empires, wars, colonial struggles and environmental degradation
* succinct yet comprehensive surveys of historical developments and contemporary political issues facing all countries bordering on the Pacific
* over 600 diagrams depicting key demographic, economic and social changes since 1970 with appendices showing the actual data used and their sources
* key documents that have shaped the Asia-Pacific including:
founding charters of contemporary organizations, treaties, declarations and documents relating to social rights movements
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 352
Weight: 1429 g
Dimensions: 216 x 138 x 27 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.