The Answers (Hardback)Neil Somerville (author)
- Publisher out of stock
Seek and you shall find... This instant oracle will provide the answers to every life question you will ever need to ask.
Something is learned every time a book is opened - Chinese proverb
* Do you wish you could ask any question and have an instant answer? If you have a question, an uncertainty, or need advice, then 'The Answers' is for you.
* Contained within these pages are powerful words of perception and wisdom to give you instant advice and guidance.
* The mysterious power of this book lies in the ancient divination system of divining by lines, which involves picking passages from a text, be it the Bible, classic texts, old manuscripts, the I Ching, or books of poetry and fiction.
* `The Answers' taps into universal wisdom. Each page contains proverbs, sentiments and answers distilled from the greatest sages and writers, with accompanying summaries to guide you in your particular question.
* It couldn't be easier to use:
- 1. Hold the closed book in your hand.
- 2. Decide on the question or situation you want answered and concentrate on it.
- 3. With your eyes closed, flick through the pages until you feel ready to stop.
- 4. Read the page you have landed on carefully and reflect on its meaning and how the sentiments could apply to your question. In many cases, this will help give an indication of the course of action to follow.
- 5. Repeat the process for as many questions as you have.
* The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one - Mark Twain
* Tackle one thing at a time and you will begin to make headway.
* Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll amazed at the energy that comes out of you - William James
* Do not give up on what you want.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 576
Weight: 599 g
Dimensions: 164 x 146 x 35 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review