The Animal Experimentation Debate: A Reference Handbook - Contemporary World Issues (Hardback)David E. Newton (author)
- We can order this
Reviewing the topic from antiquity to the present day, this book examines the debate over the use of animals in research in a fair and balanced way.
* Presents an introduction to the history of scientific research utilizing animals and a thorough review of current issues relating to animal experimentation
* Provides perspectives in which stakeholders in the field outline and explain their personal views on animal testing
* Supplies an extensive annotated bibliography of books, articles, reports, and online resources
* Includes profiles of important individuals and organizations
* Provides an outstanding resource for secondary school students, undergraduates, or general readers with an interest in medical and biological research or animal welfare
Number of pages: 322
Weight: 635 g
Dimensions: 229 x 152 x 30 mm
"A comprehensive resource for anyone interested in animal rights and research issues." - Library Journal
"This is a great reference source for high school students, undergraduates, and readers interested in animal welfare and medical research." - Booklist Online
"Concise, clearly written, and balanced, The Animal Experimentation Debate is a good choice for high school and academic libraries." - ARBA
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review