Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC is one of the most powerful tools a digital photographer has in their toolset, offering powerful editing features in a streamlined interface that lets photographers import, sort, and organize images. In this completely updated bestseller, author Martin Evening describes Lightroom Classic CC features in detail, covering library organization, develop image processing, output modules, and the latest Lightroom CC/mobile features. As an established commercial and landscape photographer, Martin knows firsthand what photographers need for an efficient workflow. He has been working with Lightroom from the beginning, and as a result, knows the software inside and out. In this book, he'll teach you how to:
* Work efficiently with images shot in raw or JPEG formats
* Import photographs with ease and sort them according to your workflow
* Create and manage a personal image and video library
* Integrate Lightroom with Adobe Photoshop
* Prepare images for print, slideshows, or to create a book
* Make the most of new features, such as the ability to migrate and sync photos via the cloud
Photographers will find Lightroom Classic CC-and The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC Book-indispensable tools in their digital darkrooms.
"With Martin's expert guidance, you'll soon find that you have precisely the tools you need to turn your concentration back where it belongs-on making better pictures!"
-George Jardine, digital photography consultant
"As a photographer himself, Martin Evening knows what tools photographers need to realize their creative vision. In this book, he shows not only how Adobe Photoshop Lightroom works but also why it will become an essential part of any photographer's workflow."
-Greg Gorman, photographer
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Number of pages: 752
Weight: 1492 g
Dimensions: 230 x 195 x 30 mm