The 4-Hour Work Week: (Vermilion Life Essentials) (Paperback)Timothy Ferriss (author)
- In stock
The international bestseller on escaping the 9-5 and finding a new way of living
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan - there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working less, this book is the blueprint.
This step-by-step guide to living the life you want reveals:
* How Tim went from $40,000 dollars per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per MONTH and 4 hours per week
* How to outsource your life and do whatever you want
* How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours
* How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent 'mini-retirements'
This edition also includes:
* More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled their income, overcome common sticking points and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
* Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating email and negotiating with bosses and clients
* How lifestyle design principles can be used to live ambitiously in unpredictable economic times
* The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either.
Publisher: Ebury Publishing
Number of pages: 416
Weight: 418 g
Dimensions: 215 x 135 x 31 mm
The book that has caught the imagination of overworked America * Sunday Telegraph *
This is a whole new ball game. Highly recommended. -- Dr. Stewart D. Friedman, Adviser to Jack Welch and Former Vice President Al Gore on Work/Family Issues, Director of the Work/Life Integration Project, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Stunning and amazing. From mini-retirements to outsourcing your life,
it's all here. Whether you're a wage slave or a Fortune 500 CEO, this
book will change your life!
The 4-Hour Workweek is a new way of solving a very old problem: just how can we work to live and prevent our lives from being all about work? A world of infinite options awaits those who would read this book and be inspired by it! -- Michael E. Gerber, Founder & Chairman of E-Myth Worldwide and the World's #1 Small Business Guru
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.