from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 16th December by 3pm 2nd Class |
19th December by 3pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect to shops From 2 hours after you order*
The 4-Hour Work Week: (Vermilion Life Essentials) (Paperback)Timothy Ferriss (author)
- 10+ in stock
The international bestseller on escaping the 9-5 and finding a new way of living
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan - there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working less, this book is the blueprint.
This step-by-step guide to living the life you want reveals:
* How Tim went from $40,000 dollars per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per MONTH and 4 hours per week
* How to outsource your life and do whatever you want
* How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours
* How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent 'mini-retirements'
This edition also includes:
* More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled their income, overcome common sticking points and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
* Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating email and negotiating with bosses and clients
* How lifestyle design principles can be used to live ambitiously in unpredictable economic times
* The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either.
Publisher: Ebury Publishing
Number of pages: 416
Weight: 407 g
Dimensions: 216 x 135 x 30 mm
The book that has caught the imagination of overworked America * Sunday Telegraph *
This is a whole new ball game. Highly recommended. -- Dr. Stewart D. Friedman, Adviser to Jack Welch and Former Vice President Al Gore on Work/Family Issues, Director of the Work/Life Integration Project, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Stunning and amazing. From mini-retirements to outsourcing your life,
it's all here. Whether you're a wage slave or a Fortune 500 CEO, this
book will change your life!
The 4-Hour Workweek is a new way of solving a very old problem: just how can we work to live and prevent our lives from being all about work? A world of infinite options awaits those who would read this book and be inspired by it! -- Michael E. Gerber, Founder & Chairman of E-Myth Worldwide and the World's #1 Small Business Guru
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?