Term Paper Resource Guide to Nineteenth-Century World History - Term Paper Resource Guides (Hardback)William T. Walker (author)
- We can order this
With this guide, major help for nineteenth-century World History term papers has arrived to enrich and stimulate students in challenging and enjoyable ways.
* Each event entry begins with a brief summary to pique interest
* Each entry offers original and thought-provoking term paper ideas in both standard and alternative formats that often incorporate the latest in electronic media, such as the iPod and iMovie
* The best in primary and secondary sources for further research are annotated
* Vetted, stable website suggestions and multimedia resources, usually videos, are noted for further viewing
* Alternative term paper suggestions encourage role-playing to personalize the learning experience
Number of pages: 397
Weight: 748 g
Dimensions: 229 x 156 x 36 mm
"Walker (history, Chestnut Hill College) provides a guide for students to writing term papers related to nineteenth-century world history. He lists chronologically 100 historically significant events that could be used as topics for papers, with an overview of the event, term paper suggestions, alternate formats like podcasts, journal entries, and news articles, and annotated lists of primary and secondary sources, websites, and multimedia sources. Events were chosen based on their historical significance, availability of source materials, and interest to students." - Reference & Research Book News
". . . this book could be useful for a history or political science department or library that focuses on military history. . . . Recommended." - Choice
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review