Teaching Secondary Chemistry 2nd edition (Paperback)Keith Taber (author)
- We can order this
Produced in association with the ASE, the series provides new ideas and promotes best practice to enhance teaching skills, supporting everyone from NQTs to experienced science teachers.
- Provide tips on how to pitch your lessons to build on students' previous knowledge.
- Suggest teaching sequences with activities to cover the basic science and to develop the students' understanding of the topic.
- Offer guidance on students' misconceptions, common problems with individual activities and safety issues.
- Include examples that relate science to everyday contexts and provide new ideas for
- Recommend ways of using ICT in the classroom effectively.
This books draw on the experience of a wide range of teachers and those involved in science education. It has been produced as part of the Association for Science Education's commitment to supporting science teachers by disseminating best practice and new ideas to enhance teaching.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 400
Weight: 754 g
Dimensions: 244 x 178 x 22 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.