Tanzania is the jewel of Africa's east coast. Famous highlights inviting travellers to discover this incredible country include the Serengeti, Mount Kilimanjaro, Ngorongoro Crater and the exotic island of Zanzibar. Footprint's 3rd edition guide has been fully updated, including details on all these plus many more to help you get off the beaten track. Whether you fancy wildlife spotting or lazy days on the beach this guide covers it all.
* Witness the greatest wildlife show on earth on the plains of the Serengeti
* Includes a 32-page dedicated wildlife guide
* Great coverage of all the adventure activities on offer hiking, ballooning, diving, fishing and more
* Accommodation listings for every budget, from luxury lodges to bush camps and remote coastal hideaways
* In-depth culture and history section
* Includes carefully selected itineraries offering advice on how to get the best out of your trip whether you're travelling for a week or a month
* Extensive thoroughly researched information to help you plan your trip as well as advise you on the ground
* The heart of the guide is broken in to the key regions of Tanzania and gives you comprehensive information on each of these regions
* Each regional section has an overview map, local information on how to get around with transport and street maps where relevant, a short history of the region, thorough advice on what to see and do and a directory of key local information on banks, embassies, internet cafes and medical services.
* Also includes a full-colour mini atlas which has maps of each region to help you get your bearings
* Key local words and phrases are included to help you communicate ensuring an even better travel experience
From the vast array of game reserves to glorious beaches on the Indian Ocean, Footprint's fully updated 3rd edition will help you navigate this fascinating destination.
Publisher: Footprint Travel Guides ISBN: 9781907263590 Number of pages: 416 Weight: 408 g Dimensions: 185 x 120 x 25 mm Edition: 3rd edition
Simply reserve online and pay at the counter when you collect.
Available in shop from just two hours, subject to availability.
Thank you for your reservation
Your order is now being processed and we have sent a confirmation email to you at
This item can be requested from the shops shown below. If this item isn't available to be reserved nearby, add the item to your basket instead and select 'Deliver to my local shop' at the checkout, to be able to collect it from there at a later date.
When will my order be ready to collect?
Following the initial email, you will be contacted by the shop to confirm that your item is available for collection.
Call us on or send us an email at
Unfortunately there has been a problem with your order
Please try again or alternatively you can contact your chosen shop on or send us an email at