Talking Brazilian: A Brazilian Portuguese Pronunciation Workbook - Yale Language Series (Paperback)Mario A. Perini (author)
- Not available
Talking Brazilian is an essential tool for gaining full command of Brazilian Portuguese pronunciation. The program offers:
* Illustrated textbook with dialogues
* 2 audio CDs of all the dialogues and practice with pronunciation
* Four main types of exercises: Isolated Words, Sentences, Minimal Pairs, and Dialogues
* Numerous exercises using isolated words and sentences
* Instructions for independent learners and classroom students
* Lessons designed for students at ANY level of language proficiency
Publisher: Yale University Press
Number of pages: 160
Weight: 408 g
Dimensions: 254 x 178 x 10 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.