Tables & Spreads is a must-have cookbook and resourceful styling guide from bestselling author Shelly Westerhausen. Here are more than 60 easy-to-prepare recipes plus behind-the-scenes insight into creating a beautiful, inviting table for every occasion, including tips on choosing a theme, styling your food in creative ways, and achieving that "wow factor" with linens, flowers, music, and more. There are 20 visually striking spreads that range from Ladies Night Lettuce Wraps to a Christmas Morning Dutch Baby Party, Dips for Dinner, and a Boozy Bloody Mary Bar. Rich with gorgeous and instructive photography, Tables & Spreads is inspiring yet totally accessible, perfect for home cooks who like to host gatherings of all sizes, and those who loved Shelly's first book, Platters & Boards. Complete with timelines, shopping lists, diagrams, and more, this book includes all the tools you need to make every meal delicious and unforgettable.
* NEXT LEVEL ENTERTAINING: Tables & Spreads takes easy entertaining to the next level with additional recipes and robust guidance on casual styling of beautiful platters and tables for any number of guests.
* ON TREND: The simple but impactful guidelines in this book speak to the way people are eating and entertaining today-often casually, with beautiful presentation, and a "help yourself" mentality. This book teaches us how to do that elegantly and create gorgeous grazing tables whether you're preparing a "snack dinner" for one, a family brunch, or a large-scale wedding or holiday table.
* FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS: Anyone can make successful, beautiful spreads with these easy-to-follow guidelines and visual inspiration. These grazing spreads offer low-effort, high-impact results with easily sourced ingredients to feed a crowd-perfect for anyone that loves to eat and entertain.
* Fans of Shelly Westerhausen and of Platters & Boards
* Ina Garten and Martha Stewart fans who are always looking for creative & tasty ideas
* People who seek inspiration in tablescaping, arranging, menus, and party inspirations
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 1020 g
Dimensions: 261 x 192 x 29 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?