Sushi at Home: The Beginner's Guide to Perfect, Simple Sushi (Hardback)Yuki Gomi (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
Yuki Gomi's Sushi at Home is a beautifully designed cookbook that will show, for the first time, how easy it is to make sushi at home
Do you love buying sushi for lunch, enjoy eating at Japanese restaurants for dinner, but think sushi is too difficult to make at home?
Well, think again!
In Sushi at Home, Japanese chef and sushi teacher Yuki Gomi shows you just how easy - and inexpensive - making delicious and beautiful looking sushi can be.
- Everything you need to know about how to buy and prepare fish, from salmon to scallops, from tuna to mackerel.
- The joys of cling film and the technique of rolling step-by-step and why a hairdryer is essential for making the all-important perfect sushi rice.
- Clever alternatives to traditional sushi styles (handball sushi; vegetarian sushi; soba sushi).
- Fresh twists on classic recipes (miso soup with clams; prawn salad with tahini mustard dressing).
Sushi at Home is all you need to master the art of making light, delicious and healthy sushi in your own kitchen.
Yuki Gomi is a Japanese chef who has taught thousands of people how to make their own sushi. After studying at Le Cordon Bleu in Chicago, she trained under a master noodle chef, before moving to London and beginning to teach Japanese home cooking classes. Sushi at Home is her first book. www.yukiskitchen.com
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Number of pages: 176
Weight: 822 g
Dimensions: 237 x 199 x 21 mm
Cookery teacher and author Yuki Gomi dispels the myths about the Japanese speciality - all you need is good fish, a good supermarket . . . and a hairdryer * Observer Food Monthly *
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.