- Utilizes the latest research and studies in the areas of violence, abuse, and victims' rights
- Focuses on the emerging issues and policies in the fields of victim rights and crime prevention
- The Chapter contributors represent some of the top scholars for each subject area.
New to this Edition:
- New 3 Part organization with the more common victimizing crimes first, followed by responses to victimizations, and then newer issues and types of victimizations in Part 3.
- New chapters on human trafficking and cyber crime
- Major expansion of the human services response and school victimizations.
Updated throughout with new data and research.
Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
Number of pages: 568
Weight: 960 g
Dimensions: 254 x 177 x 33 mm
Edition: 4th Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review