Human Resource Management - Sage Course Companions Series (Hardback)John Martin (author)
- We can order this
Designed to compliment existing textbooks for the course, the companion provides:
- Easy access to the key themes in HRM
- Helpful summaries of the approach taken by the main course textbooks and their strengths and weaknesses
- Guidance on the essential study skills required to pass the course
- Sample exam questions and answers, with advice on common themes that must always be addressed, how to use information effectively and pitfalls to advoid
- Themes that run throughout the major points covered by the book
- Taking it Further sections that suggest how readers can extent their thinking beyond the `received wisdom'
Much more than a revision guide for undergraduates, it is an essential tool that will help readers take their course understanding to new levels and help them achieve success in their undergraduate course.
Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
Number of pages: 216
Weight: 400 g
Dimensions: 210 x 148 x 18 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review