Collins New GCSE Maths Student Books are the perfect way to help students working at Grades D to A* tackle the 2010 EDEXCEL GCSE Maths specification. Packed with functional skills, problem solving and graded maths practice, it will give your students the confidence to take on all aspects of the new curriculum in their exams and own lives.
Collins New GCSE Maths EDEXCEL Linear Student Book Higher 2, written by experienced teachers and examiners, is organised exactly according to the 2010 EDEXCEL GCSE Maths specification. It is the ideal resource to help students get the best results:
* Enable students to monitor their own progress through the GCSE Maths course with Collins' colour-coded grades on every page and a grade booster at the end of every chapter
* Be confident that students are practising the key elements of the new curriculum in every lesson with functional skills, problem solving and new exam-style questions within every exercise
* Use the colourful functional skills and problem-solving pages at the end of every chapter to engage students with rich tasks that will develop their process skills and allow them to apply maths in stimulating real-life contexts
* Show students exactly why each chapter matters to them with new chapter openers that develop the cross-curricular nature of maths
* Give students the opportunity for self-assessment and guidance for their exam technique by using the comprehensive exam practice and worked exam questions with examiner notes at the end of every chapter
* Deliver the key facts to students with the comprehensive glossary and mathematics fact sheet, designed to ensure that students understand crucial maths vocabulary and processes
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 416
Weight: 960 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 x 18 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review