Leading authors in this sector, Gilligan and Wilson offer current thinking in marketing and consider the changes it has undergone over the past few years. Updated information in this new edition includes:
* Changing corporate perspectives on the role of strategic marketing activity
* Changing social structures and the rise of social tribes
* The significance of the new consumer and how the new consumer needs to be managed
* New thinking on market segmentation
* Changing routes to market
* Developments in e-marketing
* Changing environmental structures and pressures
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 576
Weight: 454 g
Dimensions: 246 x 189 mm
Edition: 2nd New edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.