Step by Step: Operative Orthopaedics - Step by StepJohn Ebnezar (author)
- Publisher out of stock
* All the techniques are contributed by a team of pioneers in their respective fields.
* This book will enable the readers to cherish and inculcate the knowledge and skills of the popular luminaries.
* A handy and useful ready reckoner which gives all the orthopaedic techniques under are cover thereby providing ample opportunity for a practicing orthopaedic surgeon to refer to it whenever desired.
* All basic steps have been well illustrated with lucid and simple language.
* Useful for postgraduate students, junior orthopaedic surgeons and even senior orthopaedic surgeons.
Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
Number of pages: 490
Weight: 500 g
Dimensions: 170 x 120 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?