Starting a Home Business For Dummies (Paperback)Rachel Bridge (author)
How would you like to work for yourself in your own home? Sounds good right? The commute would be a breeze.
Starting a small business from home can mean minimum fuss and minimum start-up costs - so it’s no wonder that around 60% of new businesses are started from home. Whether you’re looking to go freelance, start a home-business full-time or a new venture on the side of your existing job, you need Starting a Home Business For Dummies. It includes tons of ideas for home businesses and gives you all the straight-talking advice you need to get up and running.
Inside you’ll find:
• Ideas for businesses that you can start easily from home
• Step-by-step guidance for getting your business off the ground
• The low-down on managing your money and taxes
• Tips for making technology and the web work for you
• Advice on how to attract and keep customers/clients
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Number of pages: 336
Weight: 595 g
Dimensions: 235 x 187 x 19 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?