Show students how to make progress towards Cambridge Lower Secondary and IGCSE success with these skills-focused resources. Series edited by Julia Burchell and Mike Gould, this book supports the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum at Stage 8 and offers a range of practice exercises to consolidate and extend students' learning.
* Skills-building practice activities support students' learning
* Matches the structure, content and themes of the Stage 7 Student Book
* Helps prepare students for assessment by consolidating key aspects of language, grammar and vocabulary
* Saves time with a range of fun and engaging activities that can be used in class or as homework
* Provides support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary English curriculum framework from 2018
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 96
Weight: 210 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 x 5 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review