Show students how to make progress towards Cambridge Lower Secondary and IGCSE success with these skills-focused resources. Series edited by Julia Burchell and Mike Gould, this book offers rich, engaging and comprehensive coverage of the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum at Stage 8, with differentiation to support all your learners.
* Focused on improving skills - full coverage of the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum with clear learning outcomes in each chapter
* Organised by writing type - each chapter will cover reading, writing, speaking and listening and grammar and punctuation in clearly titled sections, which build towards a purposeful final task aligned with the assessment outcomes and mark scheme criteria.
* Supports progression - shows students how to improve via modelling, scaffolded activities and end-of-chapter self-assessment tasks and checklists, and prepares them for a seamless transition to Cambridge IGCSE EFL
* Rich, varied and engaging text extracts - up-to-date, international literature and non-fiction texts represent the different forms and purposes required at each stage of the curriculum
* A clear lesson-by-lesson approach - allows teachers easily to use the resources in the classroom and to dip in to support their own schemes of work
* This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to provide support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary English curriculum framework from 2018
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 430 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 x 8 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review