Spon's External Works and Landscape Price Book 2021 - Spon's Price Books (Hardback)AECOM (editor)
- We can order this from the publisher
Now in its 40th edition, Spon's External Works and Landscape Price Book 2021 offers the only comprehensive source of information for detailed external works and landscape costs. It covers all the items to be found in hard and soft landscape contracts, and forms an indispensable reference book for quantity surveyors, landscape architects, contractors and local authority managers - essential for compiling estimates, specifications, bills of quantities and works schedules - no matter what the size of the project being undertaken.
Use the access code inside the front cover of the book to get set up with an ebook of this 2021 edition on the VitalSource ® Bookshelf platform, available for access and use until the end of December 2021.
This NRM edition provides a revised and updated street furniture section.
It also includes several new items:
Kinley systems - Metal edgings and systems for landscapes and podiums
New cost evaluations of water features
Stainless steel landscape channel drainage
All the standard features that you expect from SPON'S EXTERNAL WORKS AND LANDSCAPE PRICE BOOK remain:
* material and measured work prices covering contract items from preliminaries and site clearance and encompassing the core external works activities with full breakdowns into labour, materials and other components
* detailed guidance on wage rates, landscape consultants' fee scales
* an extensive Approximate Estimates section for rapid spot estimating
* updates, free of charge, twice a year - see inside for registration details. Updates are available online at www.pricebooks.co.uk
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 650
Weight: 1352 g
Dimensions: 246 x 174 mm
Edition: 40th New edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.