Spanish Club Book 1 - Collins Club (Paperback)Rosi McNab (author)
- Not available
A refreshingly fun, activity-based approach to Spanish for 7 to 9 year olds.
Collins Spanish Club 1 is an activity book for young learners of Spanish to use at home alone or with their parents. Children can colour in, play games, use stickers, solve puzzles, and sing along to songs or listen to stories in Spanish on the accompanying CD. They will love the fun, colourful design and pages packed full of exciting activities! With Collins Spanish Club 1 children will discover the basics of Spanish, increase their confidence and remember what they learn.
* Ten units covering topics such as `Mi aspecto' and `En el zoo'
* CD with songs and stories
* Two pages of colourful stickers
* `El detective' sections focus on the target language
* `Diccionarito' sections consolidate new vocabulary
* Tips on common queries relating to spelling and usage
* Answer key for parents to correct the activities
* `Help your child' sections at the start of every unit to guide parents
Join the Collins Spanish Club today and discover the new, exciting world of Spanish that every child will want to be a part of!
Other titles in the series: Collins Spanish Club 2
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 48
Weight: 210 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 4 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review