South Asia 2018 (Hardback)Europa Publications (editor)
- We can order this
Exhaustively researched and updated, South Asia 2018 is an in-depth library of information on the countries and territories of this vast world region.
Essays by specialists examine issues of regional importance.
Individual chapters on each country, containing:
- essays on the geography, recent history and economy of each nation
- up-to-date statistical surveys of economic and social indicators
- a comprehensive directory providing contact details and other useful information for the most significant political and commercial institutions.
In addition, there are separate sections covering each of the states and territories of India.
- detailed coverage of international organizations and their recent activities in South Asia
- information on research institutes engaged in the study of the region
- a survey of the major commodities of South Asia
- bibliographies of relevant books and periodicals.
- biographical profiles of almost 300 prominent individuals in the region.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 772
Weight: 2100 g
Dimensions: 279 x 216 mm
Edition: 15th New edition