With vibrant cities, dramatic scenery and a kaleidoscope of cultures, South Africa is an exciting place to be. Whether you're searching for the `Big Five' in Kruger National Park or exploring Cape Town's historic vineyards, there's something to appeal to every taste and budget. From the snowcapped peaks of the Drakensberg to the sweeping emptiness of the Kalahari desert, the 11th edition of Footprint's indispensable guide will help you find everything under the African sun.
* Includes information on how to get there and how to get around plus carefully planned itineraries to help you have the best possible experience whether you're traveling for one, two or three weeks
* The heart of the guide is divided by region, giving comprehensive information on Cape Town and the Winelands, Western Cape, Garden Route, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Limpopo, North West Province, Free State, Northern Cape, Lesotho and Swaziland
* Detailed listings on where to sleep, eat and play are provided for every region, enabling you to have an even better travel experience
* Full-colour mini atlas will help you get your bearings and plan your journeys
* Additional full-colour section exploring South Africa's spectacular wildlife with gorgeous photographs of the types of wildlife you can expect to see and where to see it
From the tropical beaches of KwaZulu Natal to the quirky beach-side hedonism of Cape Town, Footprint's fully updated 11th edition will help you get to the heart of this incredible and varied country.
Publisher: Footprint Travel Guides
Number of pages: 824
Weight: 544 g
Dimensions: 185 x 120 x 38 mm
Edition: 11th edition