This powerful study of the threats to business survival draws compelling parallels between the Titanic and family firms, serving to motivate family business stakeholders into corrective action before it's too late.
* Contributions from leading researchers, advisors, and family business owners, providing personal, professional, and academic insights
* A chronology of events originating from the early periods of the industrial revolution to the modern era
* Diagrams, tables, and charts related to family business
* Photographs of Titanic in various stages of development, as well as of Titanic's owners, builders, passengers, and crew
* Bibliography of sources citing leading researchers, advisors, and family business owners; and of primary and secondary sources relating to Titanic
Number of pages: 233
Weight: 612 g
Dimensions: 235 x 156 x 28 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review