With compelling visual sophistication and infographics about all aspects of sight, this volume joins Sound: Shhh . Bang . Pop . Boom! as far more than just a groundbreaking introduction to our vivid, sensory world! At once an immediately accessible, science-intensive illumination of an endlessly fascinating subject as well as a sensitive exploration of how sight essentially impacts our everyday lives.
* VISUAL EDUCATION: A striking visualization of a complex subject and a compelling, nimble and clarifying look of what otherwise might be only a jumble of abstract information
* INTRICATE DETAIL/IN-YOUR-FACE KNOWLEDGE: A combination of richly-layered illustrations and carefully crafted text not only provides an immediate wealth of information but rewards rereading and careful attention from sharp eyes.
* MORE THAN JUST THE FACTS: The authors' wide-ranging intellectual curiosity encourages not only scientific exploration but philosophical reflection on the very nature of sight.
* SUPPORTS STEM BASED EDUCATION: Oodles of facts in an appealing kid package.
* Teachers and librarians
* Parents and caregivers
* Anyone curious about the way things work
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Number of pages: 64
Weight: 580 g
Dimensions: 287 x 267 x 14 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.