Sewing to Sell: The Beginner's Guide to Starting a Craft Business (Paperback)Virginia Lindsay (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
You love to sew. How many of you wish you could make a living from sewing? Help to live the dream with this practical guide from professional sewist and pattern designer Virginia Lindsay. Everything you need to know is here, from finding your personal sewing style to creating a product line, identifying customers, equipping a sewing studio, pricing and selling your work, marketing, designing patterns, and handling the business and legal side of sewing. And that's not all! The book also includes 16 projects to start sewing and selling right now. Bonus-16 Starter Projects.
* How to sell locally and online
* Hands-on guide for starting and running a successful home sewing business is a win for you too-you sell the fabric and supplies
* Informative interviews with four women who already run profitable sewing businesses
* Includes 16 projects to sew and sell-perfect to pitch as classes to make aprons, tote and messenger bags, tablet covers, baby quilts, and more
* Plus pattern pullout
Publisher: C & T Publishing
Number of pages: 160
Weight: 570 g
Dimensions: 254 x 202 x 11 mm
Want ideas and inspiration to make money from sewing at home? This book shows you how to start and run a successful sewing business from home. There are interviews with four women who run craft businesses, tips for beginners and how to create marketing and promotional material. You'll find basic information for setting up a business, what you need in the way of equipment and materials and ideas on where an how to sell, template pattern pieces. Patterns are included copyright free. The stylish, contemporary patterns are easy to follow and have a suggested price point. Please note this is an American book.* Karen Platt Yarnsandfabrics.co.uk/crafts *
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.