We live in a post-verbal society that communicates through images--television, smartphones, the Internet--and our Creator longs to communicate with us visually if we'll live with our eyes wide open.
With absorbing insight, Seeing the Voice of God demystifies nighttime dreams and daytime visions, revealing the science behind the supernatural and giving you a biblical foundation for making sense of what you see. You'll also:
- learn to discern if what you see is from God
- study the ten most common types of dreams
- discover spirit, mind, and medical tips for better dream recall
- interpret dream symbols and imagery
- review the best iPhone and Android sleep cycle apps
Includes a comprehensive Dream Symbols Dictionary with over 1,000 biblical definitions.
Publisher: Baker Publishing Group
Number of pages: 256
Weight: 306 g
Dimensions: 216 x 140 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review