- Cloud security fundamentals and related technologies to-date, with a comprehensive
coverage of evolution, current landscape, and future roadmap.
- A smooth organization with introductory, advanced and specialist content, i.e. from basics
of security, privacy and trust in cloud systems, to advanced cartographic techniques,
case studies covering both social and technological aspects, and advanced platforms.
- Case studies written by professionals and/or industrial researchers.
- Inclusion of a section on Cloud security and eGovernance tutorial that can be used
for knowledge transfer and teaching purpose.
- Identification of open research issues to help practitioners and researchers.
The book is a timely topic for readers, including practicing engineers and
academics, in the domains related to the engineering, science, and art of building networks and
networked applications. Specifically, upon reading this book, audiences will perceive the following
1. Learn the state-of-the-art in research and development on cloud security, privacy and
2. Obtain a future roadmap by learning open research issues.
3. Gather the background knowledge to tackle key problems, whose solutions will enhance the evolution of next-generation secure cloud systems.
Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
Number of pages: 459
Weight: 8395 g
Dimensions: 235 x 155 x 33 mm
Edition: 2014 ed.
From the reviews:
"Despite reduced cost, firms are worried about security, privacy, and trust issues in cloud systems. This book looks at some of these issues. ... It is intended for systems architects, practitioners, product developers, researchers, and graduate-level students. ... The chapters included in the book present future research directions and provide adequate references. The book includes many illustrations, some of which are in color." (S. V. Nagaraj, Computing Reviews, March, 2014)
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review