This skills based write-in workbook for children aged 9-11 supports learning and skills practice through data handling and interpretation, extended writing, research and thinking skills.
- Assesses progress and promotes self-assessment with quick activities and quizzes throughout
- Provides opportunities for independent study and home-based revision and practice
- Develops vital scientific skills and vocabulary required for Key Stage 2 and the ISEB 11+ Common Entrance science syllabus
- Stretches and challenges faster learners with extension work
This workbook work perfectly alongside our ISEB approved science course for Years 3-6 and 11+ revision resources:
* Science Year 3
* Science Year 4
* Science Year 5
* Science Year 6
* 11+ Science Revision Guide
* Science Workbook Age 8-10
* Science Practice Papers
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 72
Weight: 212 g
Dimensions: 296 x 210 x 4 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.