An indispensable resource for anyone wanting to create, maintain, improve, understand, or use the diverse information resources within a sci-tech library.
* Over 80 screenshots of electronic information resource tools designed for the engineer and scientist; page reproductions from print sources and illustrations from scholarly journal articles and monographs are also included
* Each chapter concludes with a comprehensive list of additional resources for further research
* Approximately 30 discipline-specific subject bibliographies in the appendix section act as indispensable guides for developing library collections, as well as for compiling introductory textbooks appropriate for library science students
* Included pathfinders provide expert guides for targeted online research
* Corresponding instructor exercises are available at the publisher's website
Number of pages: 145
Weight: 635 g
Dimensions: 254 x 178 x 20 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review