School Portfolio Toolkit: A Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation Guide for Continuous School Improvement (Paperback)Victoria Bernhardt (author)
- We can order this
The School Portfolio Toolkit includes over 300 tools, strategies, templates, and examples for use in building school portfolios and for planning, implementing, and evaluating continuous school improvement. The Toolkit was written to support school personnel with the mechanics of putting together a school portfolio, as well as to offer processes and strategies to move whole school staffs into and through continuous improvement.
The tools in the Toolkit will help staffs create, implement, and maintain school portfolios and begin the journey of continuous improvement. Each chapter deals with one topic related to the school portfolio and comprehensive school improvement, with related documents and tools online for download.
The School Portfolio Toolkit provides templates, tools, examples, and strategies that will help you:
- analyze your school's data
- create a vision that is truly shared by the school staff
- build a continuous school improvement plan to implement the school vision
- formulate a leadership structure to implement the vision
- involve parents, community, and business in implementing the vision
- embed up to forty different powerful professional development designs into your school plan
- evaluate your continuous school improvement work
- create a School Portfolio that will organize and serve as a framework for the continuation of this work
You can find the accompanying online tools for download at: https://www.routledge.com/School-Portfolio-Toolkit-A-Planning-Implementation-and-Evaluation-Guide/Bernhardt/p/book/9781930556218
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 328
Weight: 930 g
Dimensions: 279 x 216 x 20 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review