from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
Schaum's Outline of Matrix Operations (Paperback)Richard Bronson (author)
The ideal review for your matrix operations course
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum’s Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- 363 detailed problems with step-by-step solutions
- Clear, concise explanations of matrix operations
- Help with Eigenvalues and the QR Algorithm
- A solved-problem approach that teaches you with hands-on help
- Exercises for improving your problem-solving skills
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
Number of pages: 240
Weight: 553 g
Dimensions: 274 x 208 x 15 mm
Edition: 2nd ed.
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?