Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time? Textbook too pricey?
Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 650 fully-solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 25 detailed videos featuring math instructors who explain how to solve the most commonly tested problems--it's just like having your own virtual tutor! You'll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and knowledge for the highest score possible.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. Helpful tables and illustrations increase your understanding of the subject at hand.
Schaum's Outline of Geometry, Sixth Edition features:
* Updated content to matches the latest curriculum
* Over 650 problems, solved step by step
* An accessible format for quick and easy review
* Clear explanations for all geometry concepts
* Access to revised Schaums.com website with access to 25 problem-solving videos, and more
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Number of pages: 352
Weight: 540 g
Edition: 6th edition