The ideal review for your financial accounting
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum’s Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- 490 fully-solved problems
- Full coverage of accounting concepts, principles, and tools
- Complete self-testing exams
- Supports and supplements the leading textbooks in financial accounting
- Appropriate for the following courses: Financial Accounting, Accounting for Management, Accounting Principles, Accounting I, Accounting II
- Easy-to-follow review of financial accounting
- Supports all the major textbooks for financial accounting courses
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
Number of pages: 360
Weight: 781 g
Dimensions: 274 x 211 x 18 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?