SCAI Interventional Cardiology Board Review (Hardback)Morton J. Kern (author)
See how this dynamic resource can improve your exam scores!
* Comprehensive coverage addresses all the topics covered on the interventional cardiology board examination, including important clinical trials information designed to keep your knowledge base current.
* More than 350 illustrations and numerous tables let you reference key facts quickly-improving retention and saving you valuable study time!
* Expert perspectives from members of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions help you focus on the topics most likely to be included in the Board exam.
* A companion website featuring self - assessment questions lets you track your progress as you learn-helping you identify your strengths and areas in need of further study.
New to the Second Edition...
* NEW organization includes nine sections covering basic science of atherosclerosis; endothelial function and restenosis; the pharmacology of interventional practice; fundamentals of imaging; anatomy and physiology of PCI; specific coronary interventional subsets; critical aspects of patient management; peripheral vascular disease; and finally structural heart disease.
* NEW expert Q&A provides 200+ questions and answers that help you focus on critical exam topics.
Make this review your exam ace...
Pick up your copy today!
Publisher: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
Number of pages: 472
Weight: 1406 g
Dimensions: 276 x 213 x 25 mm
Edition: 2nd edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?