A vast city, Sao Paulo is the intellectual capital of Brazil, and nowhere in the country is better for concerts, clubs, theatre, ballet, classical music, all-round nightlife, restaurants and beautifully designed hotels. From admiring modernist Niemeyer buildings in the centre to relaxing on the glorious beaches of the coast, this Handbook will help you pick the most rewarding places to discover in this diverse state.
* Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around.
* Highlights map so you know what not to miss.
* Reliable listings that you can trust, including where to eat, sleep and relax.
* Detailed street maps for Sao Paulo, Santos, and the Sao Paulo Metro.
* Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Brimming with advice on how to navigate this buzzing metropolis, this Footprint guide will let you tantalise your taste buds in the city one day and explore the magnificent, rainforest-backed coastline the next.
Publisher: Footprint Travel Guides
Number of pages: 104
Weight: 149 g
Dimensions: 178 x 115 x 8 mm
Edition: 3rd Revised edition