from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 20th December 2nd Class | 22nd December by 3pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect to UK shops From 2 hours after you order*
Sales for Non-Salespeople: How to sell yourself and your ideas, and succeed at work (Paperback)Robert Ashton (author)
- In stock
If you know how to sell, you know how to succeed. Selling is the most important, and perhaps the most misunderstood workplace skill. Once you understand how to sell you will become more persuasive, naturally and confidently.
This book has four sections, enabling the reader to focus on their most pressing need:
* Selling basics - a simple, explicit guide to the sales process;
* Selling yourself - and how to get noticed, connected and respected;
* Selling to colleagues - presenting, persuading and getting promoted;
* Selling to customers - winning orders and succeeding in shops & at shows.
This book will help the reader:
* Learn the basics about how to sell and why people buy;
* Recognise the importance of goal setting and measuring personal performance;
* Understand how to find, then influence people able to contribute to their success;
* Become more confident in taking the lead and steering things they way they want them to go, at work, home and in social situations.
Publisher: John Murray Press
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 162 g
Dimensions: 198 x 131 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.