Rural Marketing: Targeting the Non-urban Consumer (Paperback)Sanal Kumar Velayudhan (author)
- We can order this
The book contains comprehensive insights into:
- The nature and patterns of rural behaviour.
- A detailed profile of the rural market.
- The opportunities available in rural markets and new methods used to access the rural consumer.
- Strategic decisions for new product development.
- Promotion, distribution, communication, and channel servicing decisions.
- the importance of rural market institutions such as haats and melas.
- Emerging channels to access rural market.
A guide to strategic marketing and management decisions, this book will be of interest to students of marketing and management as well as professionals in the field.
Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
Number of pages: 252
Dimensions: 215 x 139 mm
Edition: 2nd Revised edition
The book shows the capability of using a reader friendly style of communication and construction of argument. It presents an able combination of theoretical and practical insights which are useful for understanding the complexity of rural marketing. It is an important addition to the existing literature on rural marketing.-- The Journal of Entrepreneurship
Compulsory read for every maketer who aspires to target the non-urban consumer. -- Business Line
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review