Rule #1: The Simple Strategy for Successful Investing in Only 15 Minutes a Week (Paperback)Phil Town (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
Who's going to provide for your future? There's a crisis looming in pensions. Investing in property is time-consuming and risky. Savings accounts yield very little return. If you're not careful, you could be looking at a very uncomfortable retirement. But surely the alternative - investing in the stock market - is risky, complicated and best left to the professionals?
Phil Town doesn't think so. He made a fortune, and in Rule #1 he'll show you how he did it.
- Sets out the five key numbers that really count when you're buying stocks and shares
- Explains how to use new Internet tools to simplify research
- Shows how to exploit the advantages of being an individual investor
- Demonstrates how to pay fifty pence for every pound's worth of business
This simple and straightforward method will guide you to 15% or better annual returns - in only 15 minutes a week. It's money in the bank!
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 224 g
Dimensions: 198 x 129 x 20 mm
Rule #1's common-sense, pragmatic approach is money in the bank. . . . Can you really beat the mutual fund managers and so-called experts at their own game? Hell yes! -- Jonathan Hoenig, portfolio manager * Capitalistpig Hedge Fund *
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.