Rugby is an exciting game . . . run with the ball, score a try, make a crucial pass, crash in a perfect tackle, get covered in mud, become part of a team, have fun. Now in its 4th edition, Rugby Skills, Tactics & Rules has earned a reputation as the best book for learning the fundamental skills of the game so you can experience the thrills and spills of playing, and winning.
- Over 170 colour photos of top players from around the world
- Specially created diagrams to explain critical aspects of moves and tactics are a great tool for coaching
- 200 variations of challenging and useful drills
- Sections on the tactics, strategies and skills needed to win a game
- Covers the basic skills of running, passing, catching and tackling
- Includes specialised skills and set play: scrums, line outs, rucks and mauls, restarts and endings
- Also discusses the spirit, traditions and social aspects of the game.
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
Number of pages: 168
Weight: 561 g
Dimensions: 252 x 190 mm
Edition: 4th edition