Rheology of Fluid, Semisolid, and Solid Foods: Principles and Applications - Food Engineering Series (Paperback)M. Anandha Rao (author)
- We can order this
This revised third edition of Rheology of Fluid, Semisolid, and Solid Foods includes the following important additions:
* A section on microstructure
* Discussion of the quantitative characterization of nanometer-scale milk protein fibrils in terms of persistence and contour length.
* A phase diagram of a colloidal glass of hard spheres and its relationship to milk protein dispersions
* Microrheology, including detailed descriptions of single particle and multi-particle microrheological measurements
* Diffusive Wave Spectroscopy
* Correlation of Bostwick consistometer data with property-based dimensionless groups
* A section on the effect of calcium on the morphology and functionality of whey protein nanometer-scale fibrils
* Discussion of how tribology and rheology can be used for the sensory perception of foods
Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
Number of pages: 461
Weight: 7139 g
Dimensions: 235 x 155 x 24 mm
Edition: Softcover reprint of the original 3rd ed. 201
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review