Revolts, Protests, Demonstrations, and Rebellions in American History [3 volumes]: An Encyclopedia (Hardback)Steven L. Danver (editor)
- We can order this
This three-volume work traces the history of revolts and rebellions from the colonial era to the 20th century.
* 71 chronologically arranged entries detail the revolts and uprisings that have shaped the history of the United States, with 2-5 subentries that drill down into those histories
* Each entry includes an overview essay, followed by entries on related people, groups, organizations, ideas, and places, along with select primary sources
* Contributions come from a distinguished group of American historians from across the nation and across historical disciplines
* One volume is comprised entirely of primary source documents
* Illustrations and photographs show events discussed
Number of pages: 1138
Weight: 963 g
Dimensions: 254 x 178 x 23 mm
"Given that the topics included are those often of interest to history students, this work will be a welcome addition to any reference collection. Summing Up: Recommended." - Choice
"The individually signed pieces, representing a diversity of scholarly interests, are evenly written and provide a proper balance of information and analysis that gives students a foundation for thinking about the role conflict has played at key moments in U.S. history." - School Library Journal
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review