Retirement for Beginners: Cartoons, Funny Jokes, and Humorous Observations for the Retired (Hardback)Clive Whichelow (author)
The future is ours - let's enjoy it! This hilarious fully illustrated book will help ease you into this strange and perplexing new stage of your life.
After all those years of routine you're suddenly free! You're bound to be a bit nervous - it is your first time. No more being bossed about - well, apart from by your other half, of course. No more getting up at the crack of dawn to go to work - though at your age you may have to get up at the crack of dawn anyway to use the loo. No more wage slavery - er, no more wages...
But it's going to be fine, because you can now do what you want to do - within reason, naturally. Within these pages you'll discover:
- What your new job as "retiree" involves, the hours (all of them) and the pay (let's face it, if anyone advertised a job with this salary, no one would take it)
- Conversations you will no longer have to have
- Things you no longer have to feel guilty about
- Pursuits for bored retirees
- Truths that will slowly dawn on you
- Ways to supplement your pension
...and all the other perks (and niggles) that come with your new position (and no, we don't mean "horizontal on the sofa").
Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
Number of pages: 96
Dimensions: 154 x 111 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?