Responsive Design with WordPress: How to make great responsive themes and plugins (Paperback)Joe Casabona (author)
- Not available
* Learn when to rely on themes and when it's best to use plugins.
* Apply your responsive CSS to a WordPress theme.
* Learn various navigation techniques, such as Jump to with
* smooth scrolling or Select box.
* Use popular responsive techniques, like picturefill.js, to make images respond to different screen resolutions and connection speeds.
* Explore frameworks, including Bootstrap and Foundation.
* Download dozens of code samples to help implement responsive design techniques, and test yourself with end-of-chapter quizzes.
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Number of pages: 208
Weight: 388 g
Dimensions: 228 x 180 x 9 mm