Reflexology is increasing in popularity as more people turn towards natural forms of medicine. This is a practical introduction, full of diagrams, photographs and clear advice on using reflexology to treat medical problems.
The basis of reflexology is that areas in the foot correspond to different parts of the body. The art of reflexology is to recognise any imbalances and correct them through manipulation.
The book starts with an introduction to the origin of reflexology and then covers
* How reflexology works
* The reflex areas of the feet
* The position of the reflex areas
* How to give treatment
* General advice on treatment
* The complete treatment to cover the whole body from the brain to the lymphatic system
* Specific treatments for particular ailments
* Possible reactions to treatment
Let this Collins Gem introduce you to the theory and practice of reflexology. It gives you a clear, step-by-step guidance to help you understand and practice the benefits of reflexology.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 120 g
Dimensions: 117 x 82 x 10 mm