Pastor Mark Driscoll and his wife, Grace, talk about sex and marriage in down-to-earth terms, hitting issues other Christian books won't. While a wonderful wedding day is important, it's the last day of marriage that really counts. Will the last day of your marriage come prematurely through divorce? Will it be filled with regrets as you sit at the funeral of your spouse? Or, by God's grace, will the last day be a day to rejoice in the life you lived together? Pastor Mark Driscoll and his wife, Grace, want you to finish well on the last day. From the importance of date nights to answers to the most tricky "can we do that?" sex questions, they share practical help and hope with people just like them--who entered marriage a complete mess--or who are planning to be married someday and want to avoid some sticky pitfalls. Together Pastor Mark and Grace tackle the tough issues, such as:
- Why being your spouse's best friend changes everything and how to achieve it.
- Pornography and sexual sin inside and outside of marriage.
- Submission and respect - marriage's most misunderstood tenets-and what they should really look like.
- Honoring your spouse emotionally, technologically, and financially.
- What the Bible says about masturbation and oral sex.
- The "Can we do that?" questions you're too embarrassed to ask your pastor.
- How to deal with intimacy issues and create the joyful and fun sex life God intended you to have.
- What type of man or woman are you? What type of lover are you? And what type of marriage do you have?
Publisher: Thomas Nelson Publishers
Dimensions: 212 x 142 x 20 mm
You may also be interested in...
£15.99Leather / fine binding
Please sign in to write a review
Simply reserve online and pay at the counter when you collect. Available in shop from just two hours, subject to availability.
Thank you for your reservation
Your order is now being processed and we have sent a confirmation email to you at
When will my order be ready to collect?
Following the initial email, you will be contacted by the shop to confirm that your item is available for collection.
Call us on or send us an email at
Unfortunately there has been a problem with your order
Please try again or alternatively you can contact your chosen shop on or send us an email at